Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PNR status is nothing but the Passenger name record number, which gives the status of the ticket’s waiting or the confirmation status on user request.
Get PNR Status Online
PNR number is unique 10 digit number, which is different for all the passengers. you can user the above box to check the PNR status by just entering the 10 digit number in the above box and hit the enter button.
For any future information, you can check the official website of the IRCTC to check the PNR status too.
Check PNR by SMS
Now you can also send Short message service [SMS] to check the PNR status from your mobile device only. Just follow the below method to check the PNR by SMS.
- SMS: PNR <10-digit PNR Number> to 54959. For example PNR 1234567890
- SMS: PNR <10-digit PNR Number> to 139
- SMS: PNR <10-digit PNR number> to 5676747
- SMS: IRPNR <10-digit PNR Number> to 57886
- Phone: Dial 139 for PNR enquiry, arrival departure of trains, fares, accommodation and availability