Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Assamese girls are Simple, Sober, Stylish, Sophisticated and Adaptive. All you men out there, if you’re lucky enough to have found one already, then you must have already understood that, that’s the best thing ever happened to you in your life. For the rest of the eligible single men, who are still wondering what it is like to date an Assamese girl, here are 10 Reasons why it’s amazing to date her!
- Simplicity is beauty. What’s say?: Yes! Assamese girls prefer simple living, but high thinking!
- Simple food habits with less Masala. So, less tension for stomach upset! : Assamese people generally do not like to put lots of Masala and oil in cooking. So, they are expert in making simple, but delicious and healthy delicacies which can help you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Knows about lots of Herbs, Use Home remedies for any disease: As they are born and brought up amidst nature, they generally recognize many herbs which are useful for our health and can be used as the home remedies. So, you can stay away from doctors as much as possible!!! 🙂
- Extrovert, fun loving: They are always ready to have fun, enjoy life to the fullest. So, you can expect a happy long life: “Live Young, Live Free!”
- Dealing with Assamese parents is not so tough: No need to fight much with her parents as they believe in love marriage, for them what only matters is how is her partner’s character and behaviour.
- Lovely, innocent, kind-hearted, and her heart is filled with humanity: She has the ability to see and feel the world as another person or human being with enormous empathy, to share and understand other’s feelings, needs, concerns and/or emotional state.
- Less demanding, what all they want is love: One can make her incredibly happy by showing his love and affection, without draining out his pocket.
- Can cope up with any situation: In Plain or hilly area, extreme hot or extreme winter, amidst jungle or a rich crowd, with tricky co-worker or extremely simple family members, she can adjust, cope up with any kind of scenario, easily.
- Music lover. She has a good taste of music: A person that truly appreciates music, not limiting herself to certain types of music, but rather sample the best from each genre.
- They are Trendy and Fashionable: “Style” is timeless, “fashion” is ever-changing, and when something is “trendy”, it’s all the rage today, but it may be completely old-hat or possibly even a little embarrassing for tomorrow. But, she knows and is cool with just the right amount of edge and sophistication.
Disclaimer: Exception is everywhere in everything! 🙂
I am writing this just keeping all Assamese girls in mind, not to hurt anybody!
Image Courtesy: Sanchayita Rajkhowa, Jatin Phukan, Bitopi Gogoi, and Maya Shree Chetia.